cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone ported fine on Friday, now I can't take/receive calls

jdodd1079
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi!

Everything ported fine, I have been calling and receiving calls just fine - and I even used it today at about 1:30pm.  I just tried to call my boss, and it says that I don't have a long distance plan.  She tried to call me and it went straight to voice mail.  I tried a few other local numbers and tried turning my phone off and on

Have any suggestions?  I can text and use data like normal 🙂

7 REPLIES 7

jdodd1079
Thanks!

Totally understand about not wanting to bother mods but I don't think there is anything we can advise to do with the tools of the self serve portal (I could be wrong just ask my wife)  There is probably something a mod will need to do for this

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

jdodd1079

and no funds available except the $6 for my autopay reward!

jdodd1079

I assume that it has to do with my plan being changed from 6gb to 12gb.  I didn't get a notice that it had been done, but I noticed when I went in to see what might be happening that it was changed - 

I thought I would check with the community first so I didn't have to bother the mods!

FAR_89
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am having similar issues. I thought everything was ported fine, but since Friday and on I haven't been receiving some text messages and when people call me it goes straight to voicemail - which I cannot even access as they aren't saving. The voicemail is still my old voicemail when I was with a different provider. :S Hoping to find some solutions on the community forum tonight, as I need to use my phone for work.

So they fixed your plan but now you have no service?  In your self serve portal do you have an available funds amount?  I would message the mod you were dealing with and let them know you don't have service. It maybe when they adjusted your plan something to your service messed up

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

jdodd1079

More information to add.  When I originally purchased the package, it didn't give me the add on of 12gb of data, just the 6gb - I messaged a mod, and it looks like they have changed that to 12gb.  This is what it lists under my plan now

90-day pass
$120 per 90 Days
  • This plan includes: -
  • - 12GB Data
  • - Expired
  • - Unlimited International Text
  • - Unlimited Provincial Talk

Need Help? Let's chat.