cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone does not make calls after Mobile Recharge

kuga07
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

Two days ago, I bought a $22 public mobile plan payment voucher. I added the PIN found on this voucher to my phone. I do this every month this same way in order to renew my service (and it has worked for the past 2 years). However, this month I experienced a problem for the first time. Public mobile had accepted my payment voucher. Yet, I am unable to make any calls. Every time I try to make a call, I get an automated message from my phone saying that I don’t have an active long-distance add-on despite the fact that I did not make a long-distance call, I made a local call. This $22 is a province-wide plan. Why is this happening and how can I fix it and be able to make calls again? Thanks. 

2 REPLIES 2

AlexOfAnders
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Have you created and logged into your Public Mobile account, the one you can log into if you click the "My Account" button in the top corner of this page? For some reason I assume you are doing this through the legacy systems outside the webpage so correct me if this is incorrect.

In your account you should be able to seeif your account status is Active, if there's any available funds and check your payment history which I would expect to have your vouchers listed. You can also try to add the voucher again there in case it's still valid and just didn't go through.

Otherwise follow @Mana's advice and Private Message the @CS_Agent.
Here's more info on contacting the moderators if you need it: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@kuga07 sorry to hear about your trouble. 

Please send a private message to @CS_Agent. In your message please include:

- explaination of your issue

- your phone number

- your account number

The mods will be able to help you out. 

Need Help? Let's chat.