cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

TyR93
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone,

my account payment is due on Wednesday but I will not have funds to pay until Thursday. 
The issue is every time I log into public mobile they send me a code via text message so I can access my account. 

even when I click ‘this is a trusted device’ so I don’t have to get a code every time it still pops up every time I log in and cannot access my account without a code. 

I am worried I won’t be able to access my account on Thursday because of this. How should I move forward with this? Thank you in advance

5 REPLIES 5

Thelastjedi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sorry, I would correct the word "resigning " into " re-logging" 

Thelastjedi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there, while you are in the authentication page which requires you enter the SMS code, you could click the option "Don't get the code?", Then you would see three options pops up "Send Text" "Send Email" "Send Voice message". You could pick the way that is convenient for you to receive the authentication code. 

For the trusted device issue, according to testing in my device, I found that PM could let you skip the two-factor authentication while you are logging by browsers (such as Safari, Chrome etc) but not the PM mobile app. The app always requires user authentication even the device is already in the trusted list. Not sure if PM makes the app on purpose on this way for enforcing a good security. You could follow the below steps to check your trusted device list 
1. Log in your PM account in mobile app or browser in your laptop or phone. 

2. Click Profile 

3. Click Manage EverSafe ID 

4. My trusted device. 

You could forget any device in the list and add them again while resigning your PM account. That might refresh the trusted authentication at the PM back end. 

You could add funds in advance with your credit card/Debit Card if you would be worried about the miss payment. Login the PM account in mobile app or laptop. Then click Payments - Add Funds with Credit/Debit Card - Enter the amount you would like add - pay. 

Hope those can answer your questions. Thanks! 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If you do not pay your bill on time your account will be suspended but you will be able to log in to your account in order to pay your bill.
PM sends security code as SMS but you can receive it on email, too.
Clicking on 'trusted device' sometimes works for days/weeks, sometimes not.

TyR93
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Don’t currently have a laptop. Is there a way to change my auto payment?

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you try logging in through a computer it will be give you an option to send the code to your email and perhaps that may work.

Need Help? Let's chat.