cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment vouchers and number

Autumn1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So tbh I'm getting pretty annoyed with this company first my number dosent work properly people text me and when I reply it comes from another number and when I try to pay with the payment voucher I bought it tells me it can't go through 

7 REPLIES 7

please contact moderators.

Take screenshots and the picture of receipt

When is your renewal date?

@Autumn1  If that is the case then submit a ticket with the PIN number to PM and they will add it to your account. Best to attach a copy of the receipt.

To submit a ticket to Public Mobile do the following: PMST.png

Autumn1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought the vouchers a bit ago and I trued putting in the pin and the vouchers # and any number I could find but nothing works 

@totalUser wrote:

Did you port?

When it comes to number porting, the requested phone number gets assigned to to the Public Mobile account immediately. That's the case even if the number port fails (or at least until a new number is assigned). Yes, it is possible that the Public Mobile system never assigned the correct phone number.

tehowennathe
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Vouchers are complicated at times. Depending where you bought it they are placed on voucher receipt in different places. You have to make sure your adding the correct numbers.

As for text issue I suggest you contact mods as that's an issue only they can fix 

@Autumn1 wrote:

So tbh I'm getting pretty annoyed with this company first my number dosent work properly people text me and when I reply it comes from another number and when I try to pay with the payment voucher I bought it tells me it can't go through 

From my readings, some vouchers have both a voucher number and a PIN.  Try both if that's the case. Occassionally, there is also a delay between the time of purchase and when the voucher starts working.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Did you port?

If your port is stuck please contact moderators.

If you didn't port check which messages app are you using? Do you have two sims? Does the same problem occur when you put your sim inn another phone?

For the voucher payment, in some stores you have to wait for up to24 hrs for voucher to be available. Where did you buy it?

Also website is not always stable, you may want to try again in incognito mode. If the problem persists contact moderators

Need Help? Let's chat.