cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment voucher

Kosta2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid for a payment voucher at a petro Canada and it registered as working but my phone still has no service and when I try to re use it says it's allready been used 

2 REPLIES 2

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Kosta2 , do as @NDesai says and log in. Check to see if you have a credit balance on your account.  If there is, use the reactivate account option .( Applying payment is a 2 step process add the funds to your account and then apply the payment.) If there isn't, then use the @NDesai  suggestions.

And if nothing works contact a moderator and explain your situation. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen . This connects to the autobot Simon . Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one . (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket )

@Kosta2 wrote:

I paid for a payment voucher at a petro Canada and it registered as working but my phone still has no service and when I try to re use it says it's allready been used 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Kosta2 Login to your self-serve account and see if the account is now active since you added enough balance. If its active, try rebooting your phone. If its not active, try turning on/off Lost/stolen phone mode. 

Need Help? Let's chat.