cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password and Account Login

Kirby
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cannot log into my online account as I have no password.  The girl at the store did not provide the password when she set it up. Also the "forgot password" does not send me any emails.

4 REPLIES 4

Kirby
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes tried that but because the account was created I could not use it. Iy got resolved thru an admin. Cheers

Kirby

cappaj
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Right, I may have spoken too early when I said to message the mods - I don't know how in-store activation works with relation to your online account. Did you try the "Create Account" option on the My Account login page?

johnny142
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

You just need to register on the main webpage. Your community password and account is different then the one to check your mobile account.

cappaj
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Kirby wrote:

I cannot log into my online account as I have no password.  The girl at the store did not provide the password when she set it up. Also the "forgot password" does not send me any emails.

EDIT: Before contacting the mods - have you tried the "Create Account" option on the My Account page?

The forget password function is broken - send a private message to Moderator_Team with your name, phone number, account number and PIN to ask them to help you. Note that they've been extra busy lately - may be a day or two before you get a response.

Need Help? Let's chat.