cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password Reset issues

Bean
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't remember my password t my self serve, and every time I go to "Reset Password" the email doesn't send to me fast enough and it expires before I can reset my password.

I need to log in befre monday so I can update my credit card information before my contract is up.

Any solutions?

20 REPLIES 20

@dankbarr, you mentioned you’re replying by email.  Those emails will go through.

you must continue with private messages.  The support system works fine here.  If you’re unable to follow the same instructions everyone does, maybe Public Mobile isn’t for you.

dankbarr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ive sent multiple messages to them ... and nothing but the response that we havent recieved anything

Russter

Having Same issues!....Somebody respond.

dankbarr

Did you get this ... its 3rd reply

dankbarr

Ive sent them mulitiple messages ... then I get one back 15 - 30 min later saying that they havent recieved any messages

It appears their message system works as good as the password reset feature

Zoyee

Write private message to moderator and they will reset for you. Then u can change once you get in self serve. That’s how my worked. I was frustrated too but now it’s done. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dankbarr, the automatic password reset feature rarely works.  You will need to keep trying to work this out with the moderators (using private messages).

dankbarr

Ive tried reseting my password multiple times now ... still no email sent as the instructions say will happen ....

What next ?

dankbarr

So to explain what’s happened I’ve been sending messages from here and via email which is how I get these messages from you 

and you send messages 30 min or 1hr later or more ... now your saying you haven’t got them 

this appears to be a waste of my valuable time ... if this isn’t fixed soon ... I will just cancel this whole thing 

This is the most frustrated Ive been at trying to get the simplest thing done for a service

why can you not just reset my **** password.... so simple ... sheesh

dankbarr

I have sent multiple messages over past few hours and have filled in authentication link twice

Frankly Im not sure what to do now ... send another message

Dan

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey @dankbarr, I didn't receive your private message. Could you try again, please?

Thank you 🙂

Aïssata

dankbarr

Ive responded by email and via private messages ... and got nothing back

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Good morning @Zoyee and @dankbarr, we're aware of this issue and working on it. I've sent to each of you a private message, please check your inbox.

Thank you!

Aïssata

dankbarr

Im having same issue ... cant get in to my account I was supposed to have Canada wide calling but phone wont let me call long distance and I need to be able to use it for work tomorrow

I tried the password reset but no email back ... crazy

Zoyee

Totally agree 

Zoyee

I have this same issue. For me when I try to reset I don’t even receive any email 

anybody can help 

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Agreed, needs to be corrected.  We get a lot of frustrated people on the forum for this issue.

Acekiller

It is ridiculous that they still haven't fix this issue.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Password reset doens't work. you need to cotact the moderators and tehy can walk you though it.

@Jeremy_M any idea when this feature will work?

Contact the Moderator_Team by clicking here.

Taekgun

@Bean

The password reset function has not been working correctly for some time.  You will need the moderators to assist you with a password reset.  Use this link: @CS_Agent, provide your name, account number, an explanation of what happened and they'll be able to help you out.

Need Help? Let's chat.