cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over charged

Sergel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was reviewing my payments and I noticed that I didn’t receive my reward for using a referral code on my device and another device I’m paying for. Anyone know why this may have happened? This happened on my first bill. 

4 REPLIES 4

Drizzy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You wont get a monthly discount on both.. on The account you used a referral code when activated will get a one time 10$ credit and the account that owned the referral code will get 1$ off a month as long as the other account remains active 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Sergel Please post a screenshot of the payment history from your self-serve account so we can figure out what happened. Be sure to hide any personal details. The first bill is always full bill because you do not have any rewards to start your plan with. How much balance do you have in your account? Go to the rewards page, how much rewards listed there?

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

If you used a referral code and you just activated with PM, the $10 credit will appear in your account within 72 hours.

Dolphin1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

When you set up the phones did you use a referral code ?  If one was not entered you would not be receiving that reward.

Need Help? Let's chat.