cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not registered on Network

weezveez
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am getting "Not registered on Network" when I am trying to make a call. What are the reason for this and what can I do?

4 REPLIES 4

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@weezveez 

Once you have sent in a ticket to the moderators, keep an eye on the envelope icon in the top right corner for a reply from them.

When Are Moderators Available And How Long Till I Get A Response?

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.

Moderators are available:

• Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.
  • Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

@weezveez wrote:

I am an existing customer for a while now I was notified by my phone that I somehow lost SIM calls or something. I tried to reboot but it didn't help. I checked the SIM number, and the one on my record doesn't match my current SIM on my phone. I don't understand how they got changed, since I never touch it?

If the numbers do not match you have been sim jacked. Go into self service and put your phone in lost/stolen mode. Change the self service password. Next go and secure all your financials and change passwords and make sure no money taken out of your accounts like PayPal etc. 

You should also change passwords on other accounts like emails etc.

Next contact PM moderators to get your services working again.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

weezveez
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am an existing customer for a while now I was notified by my phone that I somehow lost SIM calls or something. I tried to reboot but it didn't help. I checked the SIM number, and the one on my record doesn't match my current SIM on my phone. I don't understand how they got changed, since I never touch it?

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@weezveez wrote:

I am getting "Not registered on Network" when I am trying to make a call. What are the reason for this and what can I do?

Try rebooting your phone or reset network settings?

Are you a new or existing customer?

Can you log into self service and choose Change Sim Card and  see if the last 4 numbers match the sim in your phone to ensure you have not been sim jacked.

Need Help? Let's chat.