cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not properly porting

VictoriaD
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am unbelieably frustrated right now. 

I switched to Public Mobile on October 14th and a month later I found that I haven't been able to recieve calls. I'm able to send calls, recieve and send text, and use data so it took me a while to figure out that I had an issue

Minor inconcieve but fine, I sent a message to customer service and have been waiting since Novemebr 8th and have yet to have a rep really help me with anything. 

Now I figure out since they did not port me properly my old provider charged me for the last month due to their inabilities. 

To put the cherry on top, I figure out today that my number is suddenly changed into a new one with no messages telling me that this was happening. 

Can someone give me an idea of what is happening? I can't believe the lack of communication Public Mobile possesses. 

1 REPLY 1

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

You will need to contact one of Public Mobile mods with details posted here: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

Additionally with this frustrating issue @Jeremy_M might be able to help. Hopefully, you don't loose your number.

Need Help? Let's chat.