cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service?

jdodd1079
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I had service yesterday, but this morning I don't - it started off by saying Public Mobile, but no LTE, 3G, etc and then now it says No Service.  How do I find out if there is a service blackout somewhere?

7 REPLIES 7

jdodd1079
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'll check my account number!

Khogu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So my data was down from 12:00pm but I was out running errands, got home and posted on this forum and private messaged @CS_Agent ..not sure if it helped byt 20 minutes later and now my data as well as my husband's data is working again!!...so go ahead and try that (provide your phone number )

Kevin1234
Same problem in Ottawa. Data went to 3G in the morning, then cut out completely at 1145. Phone cut off at 12 - no service at all. Phone back at 145pm. No data so far.

Just completed my first month on Public so I don't know how to navigate issues. Who do I contact and how?

tzliu
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Phones-Hardware/If-your-Data-is-not-working-likely-Te...

http://canadianoutages.com/status/telus

Apparently Telus outage is affecting a wide area.  I lost my data this morning, reconnected by restarting the phone. Wife's phone had no issue strangely. 

Khogu

@CS_Agent My Data has been disconnected since 12:00pm (Toronto, Ontario/ Canada). Can you please verify why this is happening and recconect. Thank you

jedijome
I'm having the same issue. Lots of random drop outs and service loss. Not sure why. It started all of a sudden and it's not getting better.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi jdodd1079,

Can you please send me your telephone number in a private message so that I may locate your account?

Also, send me your pin or your account number so that I may identify you.

Thank you!

Gregory.

Need Help? Let's chat.