cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service since yesterday

plaidgiraffe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I'm posting here as I haven't received a response from PMing moderator:

Something seems to be wrong with my cell phone service. I've been getting no service since this morning. Can you look into this for me? I've PM'd my number to @Shazia_K
4 REPLIES 4

plaidgiraffe

I've tried reinserting the SIM.  Didn't do anything...

Huntress
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I had a similar problem last month, I topped up and my cell stopped working, I waited an hour and then decided to take out the Sim card and put it back it in. It worked for a second or two, waited again, Did this a few times over the span of 16 days, it always worked a Sec or Two! Tried to get another sim, thought I did so I waited but it never came in. Finally tried again, and that time I got it. I put the new one in set it up and yes my phone worked! But I am now 16 down from the month I paid for, I have asked on here for compensation but was told to go elsewhere (To another provider) and that it isn't PM's fault the card stopped working (But in fact it is PM's produce that went faulty and without that sim I could not use the phone and what I paid for) I was also told I should have had an extra card ready!  I have many friends That have all different Cell phone providers even here with PM and none of them have an extra card!  So I guess you can try taking out the card and putting it back in and see if it will work for a few seconds.. If it doesn't then you know it is your card. It doesn't hurt to try seeing that was what happen to me..

plaidgiraffe

Still no reply from moderators since Monday.  I've been without service for 2 days now.  This kind of turnaround time for technical support is really quite unacceptable.  I've also tried emailing using "contact us" - there seems to be a glitch here and the email function of their website is not working.  If PM wants to be a web-based only service with no cell centre, then they really need to step up the timeliness of thei online support system.

@Shazia_K@Mary_M@Saray_O

rkreddyb4u
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I remeber the below steps worked out well for me last week,

login to selfserve and

click purchase addons,

there is a $0 T911 service in the voice column, 

try purchasing it and see if all other services works fine for you post this purchase.

Need Help? Let's chat.