cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Incoming Calls - Just Ported In From Fido

YPLiu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I just ported in from Fido 2 days ago. I am not receiving any incoming calls, but I can make outgoing calls. Help!

9 REPLIES 9

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

HI @YPLiu,

We've responded to your private message. Please check your inbox!

Best,

Syed

Anonymous
Not applicable

@YPLiu wrote:

It's been 24 hours since I messaged the moderator. I still have not received a response yet. 

It's alleged and stated that they can be up to 48 hours. Hopefully you only sent one. Hopefully you sent the required information so that you don't have any delays over identity verification.

Also check for a red blob on the little envelope icon to the upper right. You might also get an email saying that you have a message.

YPLiu

It's been 24 hours since I messaged the moderator. I still have not received a response yet. 

HeatherHowe

Hi,  contact a moderator and they will take care of you. I had the same issue and it was taken care of very quickly

HeatherHowe

Hi,  have you turned your phone completely off then restarted?  It worked for me. Hope it’s a simple fix for you. 

YPLiu

I ported my number in 2 days ago. Presently, I can't receive incoming calls - only outgoing calls.

Tarah-gve

How long ago did you port the number in? It can take sometimes up to an hr rarely but sometimes more for the full port to come in.

Sometimes you can have access to some service but not all until the port goes through fully.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@YPLiu wrote:

Hi, I just ported in from Fido 2 days ago. I am not receiving any incoming calls, but I can make outgoing calls. Help!

Your port from Fido must be stuck.  Please send a private message to moderator to fix it.

While you are waiting for moderator, you can continue to use your Fido SIM until it is completely dead.  Than, your port is completed and start using your new PM SIM card.

Click the following link to send a private message to Community Moderators to ask for help.
Please include your PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

Community Moderators are available from:
Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT)
Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

darkstar107

Send a direct message to @CS_Agent.  Include your name, phone number, and SIM card.  They are the only ones that will be able to assist with a stuck port.

Need Help? Let's chat.