cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New plan

lecacastillo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I want to get a new plan with Public, but when I go to view the new plans, nothing pops up. Is the network down or something? Why isn't it working?

4 REPLIES 4

@lecacastillo wrote:

Hi, I want to get a new plan with Public, but when I go to view the new plans, nothing pops up. Is the network down or something? Why isn't it working?

Do you mean on the main website or in your self serve account? If you mean the self serve account, it happens randomly that your current plan and plans that you can switch to show up as a blank page. Usually, you just have to try again later, though as mentioned, some people have had some success by running the web browser in higher privacy mode.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@lecacastillo wrote:

Hi @lecacastillo I tried using my pc using Chrome and I was able to see the Plans.  I tried with my phone also using Chrome and the first time I clicked on Plans, I also got a blank page.  So I went back to the original PM page and clicked on Plans again and wella!  I see all the plans available.  Just give it another try.  Good luck!  😊

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@lecacastillo , it seems to be working for me.  Definitely try again after clearing browser cache.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Try a different browser or clear cache/site cookies or use incognito/privacy mode.

Change for next renewal if you like your money.

Need Help? Let's chat.