cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New SIM CARD

DinoFlint
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just a suggestion, if you are planning to activate the SIM CARD online, after you buy it from a vendor, just ASK the vendor NOT to activate it in the booth/store. They will not be happy but life is tough

3 REPLIES 3

DinoFlint
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The funny thing is that I've seen that happening today in front of me. The previous customer just wanted to buy a SIM card but the salesperson activated it without even asking the person.

When it was my turn I just told him that I collect them untouched so there is no need to do anything

@gblackma wrote:

@DinoFlint and if they decline to sell it to you without activation ?

@DinoFlint wrote:

Just a suggestion, if you are planning to activate the SIM CARD online, after you buy it from a vendor, just ASK the vendor NOT to activate it in the booth/store. They will not be happy but life is tough

@gblackma I've tried at a few places and never had an issue with just buying a sim.

Here's what you can also do which goes smoothly as well.

"""I need to buy a new public mobile sim card.i lost my phone and have to put it in my other phone.

Sir we can help you with that.

No thanks.  When I get home I'll log into my account and click change sim card. I know how to do it.

Ok no problem sir let me ring it up for you."""

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@DinoFlint and if they decline to sell it to you without activation ?

@DinoFlint wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.