Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Account - Cannot Login

dsouzl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm a Rogers customer switching to PM.

I got this message when trying to activate my account:

‐ Sorry, your account activation request has failed. Please visit our online community at href=" https://publicmobile.ca/community" Target="_blank">publicmobile.ca/community for assistance.

I then got an email confirming my account details.

When I click on the self serve link, it get this error when signing on:

Sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again.

Where do I go from here??

Thanks.

10 REPLIES 10

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Tuyet5

I'm sorry about this, 

Can you please send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number? 

I will be glad to help you out. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Tuyet5

Could you please help me on my account.  On Nov-02-2016 I have resgisterd a new account with the promotion 4GB/unlimited calling provide wide/$120 paid every 3 months with additional I'm add-on calling US for $15.  I have paided the full amount on my credit card.  For some reason I'm not able sign in on the account/password and my email address is not recognize with public mobile.  Also I'm still geting charged month of December-01-2016 and December-31-2016 with amount @$21.63 each month and I'm getting a text messeage from public mobile my data is running out.  Is there anything you can do to help on my account.

Thanks,

Tuyet Nguyen

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @dsouzl

Thank you for reaching out to us !

I can certainly look into this for you. Please private message me your SIM card number & phone number.

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

EltonB
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
@dsouzl Try that Contact Us link too. Wont hurt!

paul3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Go to a moderator's account and send a private message!

dsouzl

@paul3 ...when you can contact a Moderator...do you mean click the "Get Help" button above followed by clicking on the "Contact Us Below" link?  Or is that another link to contact a Moderator?

Thanks!

paul3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am currently dealing with the same issue. 

Contact the moderator, and they will help you!

dsouzl

Thank you!  I'll contact a moderator.

meekju1339
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This has been a very common problem today with rogers. I believe it must have to do with something on rogers end. Contact a moderator to get this resolved.

EltonB
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
@dsouzl If you navigate the PM page, you will see that there is a direct link for help to moderators, without even coming here. Please find that as I'm not sure where it os bit I saw it today navigating the page.
Need Help? Let's chat.