cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network issues with iPhone SE

denislegere
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Cellular network fails to connect and disconnect unexpectedly. First time it disconnected, did a full reboot and reconnected fine. Second time it disconnected and won't reconnect. 

11 REPLIES 11

denislegere

I have the 2nd generation SE model MLXQ2VC/A. By now you probably realize that this has happened again. It's actually been a few months since I've lost network but never took the time to reach out. 

I did try the sim card on another phone and connected without any issues. The SE is unlocked, I tried to reset network settings many times without success. 

Any other ideas? 

Here are my first gen SE settings......no issues at all 

19D28B9B-D50A-4960-A76D-E9075F919686.jpeg

denislegere

This is the first gen SE. 

@denislegere wrote:

I was finally able to make it work by resetting all network settings. Stay tuned if this happens again in a few months. 

Do you have a brand new SE or the older one?

denislegere

I was finally able to make it work by resetting all network settings. Stay tuned if this happens again in a few months. 

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@denislegere wrote:

Cellular network fails to connect and disconnect unexpectedly. First time it disconnected, did a full reboot and reconnected fine. Second time it disconnected and won't reconnect. 

Hi @denislegere it seems that iPhone SE has many issues.  This link might be of some help to you Apple iPhone SE Network Problems: No Service, Searching, Cannot Connect To Cellular Network

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @denislegere ,

Do you still have calling and texting ability?

If not, check your SELF SERVE account to see if your the 4 digits listed there match the last four digits of your SIM in your phone?

You can find this under "Change Sim Card" on your Overview account:

esjliv_0-1596590590569.png

I would let the Public Mobile Moderators know about what is happening if your SIM does not match.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1-Click the question mark on the bottom right hand side of your screen to talk to SIMon the chat bot or link: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

(if after clicking this you get an option to: Ignore OR Go to PublicMobile.ca – HIT THE “Ignore” option)

OR

2-Contact the Moderator_Team via private message using this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@denislegere 

• try resetting your network settings
  • 1. From the home screen navigate to Settings>General>Reset
    2. Tap Reset Network Settings
    If prompted enter your passcode
    3. Tap Reset Network Settings
    4. Restart your phone
  • turn the phone off and remove the sim, maybe it's loose. then turn on your phone and reinstall it

What generation of SE.?

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@denislegere 

I can understand your frustration with this. Have you tried updating your iOS first. I would also like you to try turning on airplane mode for 10 seconds then back off. Also, try removing the SIM card then reinserting it.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This sounds like a phone issue.  Do you have another phone to try out the service on?

Need Help? Let's chat.