cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help

Britaneefenwick
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What do I do my phone says network locked sim card inserted and than it says sim network pin BLOCKED enter sim network PUK

4 REPLIES 4

@Jb456 wrote:

network locked means your phone is locked to old carrier that you got phone from. You need to contact them and ask for Unlock code. It's free. If it's a Samsung phone.. go to Samsung Canada website and do a live chat with support and ask them

Sim network pin locked. Is usually 1234 for all carriers except freedom might be 0000

note: don't confuse sim network pin locked. To sim locked which is another lock that you can set a pin to lock the sim.

If you entered it wrong to many times...then it goes to PUK code.

For PUK code you need it from moderators.

Simon.JPG

Or private message at link below

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

SIM Network Unlock PIN and SIM Network Unlock PUK are not things that the Public Mobile's moderators can help with. The phone is locked to another carrier. Entering 1234 and 0000 will fail. 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Don't try entering wrong number too many times you can brick it

Contact manufacturer, that's the fastest route

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

network locked means your phone is locked to old carrier that you got phone from. You need to contact them and ask for Unlock code. It's free. If it's a Samsung phone.. go to Samsung Canada website and do a live chat with support and ask them

Sim network pin locked. Is usually 1234 for all carriers except freedom might be 0000

note: don't confuse sim network pin locked. To sim locked which is another lock that you can set a pin to lock the sim.

If you entered it wrong to many times...then it goes to PUK code.

For PUK code you need it from moderators.

Simon.JPG

Or private message at link below

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Britaneefenwick You need to get your phone unlocked by either the manufacturer or your old service provider . The phone is locked to your old service provider.

@Britaneefenwick wrote:

What do I do my phone says network locked sim card inserted and than it says sim network pin BLOCKED enter sim network PUK

Need Help? Let's chat.