cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need another confirmation request from previous provider

rosslizee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello this is a Message for a moderator. I need my previous provider to send me another confirmation request. Previous provider = Videotron account # xxxx. Tel #xxxxx. Public Mobile account # xxxx initalised on the xxx. Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@rosslizee 

Please click on the SIMon chat button to contact a moderator and ask to contact a moderator to help with completing your porting.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@rosslizee 

For porting assistance, refer to this link below for more details on the porting process:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/port-fraud-protection

Make sure to keep your PREVIOUS provider's SIM card in your device to receive the port authorization SMS text, such that you may respond "Yes" to the request.

Alternatively, you can open a ticket for assistance here and type "port request"

Here's the full details on how to contact Public Mobile moderators, who can reinitiate the port.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator, then select contact us, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.