cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Plan switch help

junaid009
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am renewing my plan but I switched to the new plan with 6Gb data but it seems to have activated my grandfather plan with 4Gb data. The both are the same price but I want more data rather than Canadawide.I also want to make sure this thing doesnt charge me multiple times as I tried changing plan several time and it asked me to enter CC info. Can one of the public mobile staff help!

3 REPLIES 3

tdotloco
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The actual changes you made and actual plan will show once it is charged to your credit card, or withdrawn from your account in case you have topped it up woth a voucher. Also please note, these changes will not take effect until your old prepaid period ends, and the new one begins.

Best time to make any changes to your plan is ONE DAY BEFORE your plan ends. This can easily be checked when you first login, as it will show you when your payment is due. Mine for example, says my prepaid plan ends tomorrow. I had 1gb, I just swtiched it to 2gb.

Now it still appears on my account as to want to charge me for just 1gb plus all the other features I had and will continue to have (only increased data).

Best of luck,

Nicolas

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
You definitely came to the right place for help, hope everything went well.
Thanks @Saray_O for the quick action as always 🙂

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @junaid009

I sent you a private message 🙂 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Need Help? Let's chat.