cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigating voicemail options?

potato
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It's quite a rich voicemail system with a lot of options. I cannot figure out how to even change my standard greeting! Anyone have any flow chart of the voicemail options or at least know how to get to my universal greeting?

Additionally, how many voicemails can we store at one time, and how long are they stored for?

Thank you

1 REPLY 1

mhaider
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hope this can help you:

Press 3 for Greetings options

Press 1 for Personal Greetings options

Press 6 to activate standard systems greeting

There are 4 types of greetings: personal, busy, holiday, and extended absence. You want the personal greetings. They will provide you with 3 options:
1: your number and unavailability are stated, but your name is not mentioned. This is the system greeting by default.
2: your name, in your own voice, and unavailability are stated, but your number is not mentioned. This is a semi-personalized greeting.
3: you record your own announcement, as you wish it to be. Your greeting can be up to 60 seconds in duration, and messages up to 5 minutes in length. The system will not add your name or number to your greeting.

If you want your phone number to be included by the system, the only greeting that has that is #1 above. If that is unacceptable to you, #3 above is an alternative, but the entire greeting will be in your voice as nothing is provided by the system.

Need Help? Let's chat.