cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO INCOMING CALLS

RanaShahid
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I recently ported in my number from Chatr wireless to PM. It is been more than 6 hours of porting in. I am not receiving calls other than Telus Network. I submitted request to a moderator, he asked for further details and it is been more than 2 hours that I did not hear back. It is so frustrating. I did all the necessary troubleshooting but all in vain. PLEASE HELPPPPP

16 REPLIES 16

shaker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Cheer up.

If even after a network reset, you are not getting incoming calls, then it is a technical issue in porting your phone number.

Give the Moderator Team, more time.

They will fix it , sooner than later!

Regards.

RanaShahid
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Unfortunately, it did not work either.

@mikeklemak darn.. try the lost/stolen feature to try and reset the sim network. go into your self serve and enable the feature for 5 min and then disable it

lost_stolen.jpeg

mikeklemak
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks. So far, no dice.

mikeklemak

No calls yet.

@mikeklemak try resetting your network settings

• open settings>advanced settings
  • tap backup and reset
  • tap network settings reset
  • tap network settings reset and confirm
  • restart and test

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@RanaShahid 

If you supplied with correct Chatr info, it will take about 30 minutes for Chatr to release your phone number to PM.

Chatr online does not show your your account number. 

Did you call Chatr to get your account # before porting?

1.  Your Chatr number must be active to port.

2.  PM need your Chatr account #, name on the Chatr account and the phone number to be ported.  If you provide more info, there is more chance that the extra info may be wrong to stop the porting process.

Welcome to PM.

Have a better and better days!

@mikeklemak  so, are you getting  some calls like @RanaShahid too? Thanks.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@RanaShahid  You just need to be patient the moderators will respond and the port will complete and you will be able to receive calls.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@RanaShahid , the best way to check when your number port is complete is by continuing to use the old service.  When that service disconnects, your port is complete.  Normally ports don't take more than a couple of hours.  Definitely follow up with the moderators.  

mikeklemak

Huawei P20 Pro

@mikeklemak what's the make and model of your phone?

mikeklemak

I'm dealing with the same thing right now. Put a ticket into the moderators. I'll let you know when they figure it out.

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@RanaShahid hi if you already contacted the moderators you will have to wait while they look into your issue hope it's resolved for you soon good luck 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@RanaShahid try restarting your phone. Take out and replace the SIM, wait 30 seconds and restart it.  Whats the make and model of your phone?  Welcome to PM.  Stay safe. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@RanaShahid just send another message to the Moderators through your private messages from a previous reply. 

what type of phone do you have? maybe all you need is a network reset

Need Help? Let's chat.