cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account

alecmacneil
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I log into My Account, the page is blank except for the word “Hello” in the top left corner. I can’t see my plan, make changes, do anything. Any advice?

7 REPLIES 7

alecmacneil

Nothing has worked so I've submitted a ticket. We'll see where that goes.

alecmacneil

Still doesn't work, incredibly. I tried the same thing w/ Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge. 

ryanrudolf
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This happens to me on firefox browser. I tried deleting cache / cookies to no avail. I tried Chromium browser and it works as it should. Try a different browser and see if it helps.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@alecmacneil In addition to previous advice, you can use incognito mode or another browser/device.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@alecmacneil , the self serve can be quite finicky.  Caching is often a cause for display problems. Try clearing browser cache, device reboot or using a different browser.  That should help.  

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@alecmacneil wrote:

When I log into My Account, the page is blank except for the word “Hello” in the top left corner. I can’t see my plan, make changes, do anything. Any advice?

@alecmacneil  Clear your cache and maybe even restart you computer. If you still can't see you plan details, is your phone working? If not, submit a ticket to Public as they might have to reset your account from their end.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@alecmacneil wrote:

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. I prefer to use chrome.

Need Help? Let's chat.