cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Month #2 approaching

David01
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey guys. Second month of service coming up. My service began Feb 7, so I figured it would renew Mar 7. However, it says the renew date is the 8th, and I saw in another spot in my account, it says renewal is the 9th. Which should it be? Also, I have a balance of $2 (assuming from auto pay reward). Does this mean my new $57, 6GB plan will only cost $55? New plan set to start this coming billing cycle. 

6 REPLIES 6

hoolal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I managed to remember my password in the end

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@hoolal, if the reset password is not working,  simply send a private message to the moderator team. Click here to send them a private message.
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

hoolal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So in another scenario related to this, if I forget my password for to login and pay. I do the'forget password' thing but the password comes after it expires. What do you do then to access your account to pay?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@David01, remember this is a 30 day plan February was a 28 day month.  Your payment date will vary. I find the most accurate date is the one you see in your rewards section

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@David01, regarding the amount, If you currently have $2 showing as available funds, and your package is a $57 package, your next month should actually cost you $53 (57 - 2(from first month) - 2 for this month).  The month after that, you should be at $55 going forward.  All this assuming you don't have any other rewards.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@David01 The first date you see is the payment date and since the renewal takes place during the midnight, the actual renewal date is the next day. But the payment must be made prior to renewal or else it will fail to renew. However, if you have AutoPay enabled, you don't need to worry and it will renew itself on the date that you see on the My Rewards page.

Need Help? Let's chat.