cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Sim Card

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hi guys,
Is there anyone in here had lost their phone/ sim card? I just lost my sim card last 2 weeks and now I can't contact anyone. So can somebody show me in detail how to get back my old number? I know I have to order the sim card first but then what next? I already email the customer service but they did'nt answer back.
Thank you guys so much. Please help me with this.
4 REPLIES 4

@1220984 you can also access the change sim card by logging into your account and on the overview tab on the right had side is my profile under that is a link to Change Sim

But @daredogg has provided you a great solution to your issue

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

When you log into My Account, you'll see a link Change Sim Card under My Profile.

When you click that link, the page looks like this...

Screen Shot 2016-12-08 at 8.36.10 AM.png

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

In your My Account, there's a form that allows you to change your SIM card number. You won't lose your number because it's still assigned to you. When you change the SIM card, it'll automatically be assigned to your number. Make sense?

Once you get the new SIM card in the mail, come back here and the community can help.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Need Help? Let's chat.