Did you mean: 

Login issue

Binds
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Keeps locking me out. Cannot remember security question answers 

3 REPLIES 3

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Binds Contact moderators through clicking on ? on bottom right of the page and following directions OR directly through the private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Ask them for a temporary password. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Binds you need to contact the moderators and ask them to for a temporary password. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on "Account specific question" and  "No I want a human" and "Submit a ticket Click me!")
Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there. Once it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.
If you need to, you can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email. Go to your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Stay safe 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Contact a moderator for assistance with your account:

Please use the chatbot SIMon to help you solve your issue. If SIMon cannot solve your issue then you have the option to contact a moderator.

Step 1: Choose the ? button at the right bottom corner of this page or choose “Get Help” at the top of the page and then choose the “Chat with SIMon” button.

Step 2: Tell SIMon what the issue is and see if he can find a solution for you.

Step 3: If Simon cannot find a solution then type in “moderator” to connect to a Public Mobile customer service representative.

Step 4: Simon will present you with two choices. Choose “Account-specific question”.

Step 5: Then choose “No, I want a human”.

Step 6: Create your ticket.

Check the sent folder to make sure your ticket was sent (envelope icon, top right) and the inbox for a reply from the moderators.

Need Help? Let's chat.