cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Disabled, No Cellular Service

karimhamasni
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi @CS_Agent

This morning, I noticed I had no cellular service. I then tried to login to my self serve and got a "Login Disabled" message. I have no idea what's going on?!? I feel like my number got hijacked in some sort of porting gone wrong.

I need my line for work. I need help on this ASAP. Can you please help me find out what happened?!?

7 REPLIES 7

karimhamasni

@CS_Agent

I can't reply to your private messges because it says I hit the limit of private messages that I can send?

karimhamasni

@CS_Agent

I'm still waiting on some sort of response. Can somebody please private message me about this?

I'm worried my account got hacked because somebody wanted access to something that is set up with Mobile 2 Factor Authentication. I work in IT and this happens a lot. I would very much like to know what happened so I can resolve this. Please.

Thank you

Clefort88
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

There are couple of ways you can contact our Community Moderators:
Private Messaging: You can do this by searching for our unique Community Moderator’s profile icon then, on the right-side of their profile, click on “Send this user a private message”

However the tag does alert them, it just might take some time to filter through. 

Make sure to message them with the issue, your phone number and your email address 🙂 

best of luck! 

@karimhamasni,

To message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

raza416
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

There's quite a few mods, you can tag the mods in this post as well.

karimhamasni

Is the moderator team only contactable through @CS_Agent ??

Thanks

raza416
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I suggest contacting a MOD and providing them with your account details, they should be able to help you solve this issue ASAP. Best of luck!

Need Help? Let's chat.