10 REPLIES 10

613Delaney
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

yes I tried?

613Delaney

Yes I tried the forgot password option.

@613Delaney wrote:

I have forgotten my password? I need to change my payment details.

@613Delaney Maybe try the password reset / forgot password option?

@613Delaney wrote:

@613Delaney 

hi if you tried your password reset and it does not work you may need to contact a moderator to help you can do so by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue password reset

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner, you can also  send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

613Delaney

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Donald5 wrote:

Can’t get into my account 

@Donald5 

If you are trying to pay for your plan and have a credit card on file here you can use the 611 service to make a payment.

Or buy a voucher in many stores or online and also use the 611 service.

Then figure out why you can't log in.

Did you try the Forgot your password link?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Donald5 ,

I would like to ask, have you ever been into your SELF SERVE account?

You create one here:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

@Donald5 wrote:

Does it say that you've been locked out for 1 hour? If so, wait some time before trying again. Clear your browser's cache and then close and reopen the browser before trying agian.

Did you try the forgot password feature?  That's at: Public Mobile - Forgot Your Password?

If neither of the above work, you'll need to open a ticket to the moderators by going to  https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat and typing "forgot security question answer". 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Donald5 ,

Try clearing your browser's cache and open a tab in incognito mode. Then try again.

Have you tried the "forgot my password" option?

If you are still having issues after this, only the moderators can get you back in.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Donald5 wrote:

@Donald5 

hi if you tried your password reset and it does not work you may need to contact a moderator to help you can do so by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue password reset

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner, you can also  send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

Need Help? Let's chat.