cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local call

jahana25
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

1. I am  trying to make local calls but unable to do so. Voice message says I do not have long distance add-on. What is happening. I have not used up my allotted 100 minutes. 2. How do I change my voice mail password?

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@jahana25 wrote:

1. I am  trying to make local calls but unable to do so. Voice message says I do not have long distance add-on. What is happening. I have not used up my allotted 100 minutes. 2. How do I change my voice mail password?

@jahana25 

1.will the call complete if you let the message play through?

Try one or more of the below:

*turn off your phone, leave off for a minutes, then reboot

*removing your SIM for a few minutes, then reinserting it

*go into airplane mode for a few minutes, then going back to regular mode

*reboot your phone again

2.Steps to reset your Voicemail password here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/reset-your-voicemail-password

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@jahana25 wrote:

1. Make sure your minutes allotment is not used up.  Check under Data and Add-Ons in self serve to ensure.   

2.  Reset your voicemail password (publicmobile.ca)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jahana25 : 1. Are you on the prior Canada-wide plan or the new provincial. 2. Log in to your self-serve and click on Change Voicemail password to the lower right links area. It will change it to your 10 digit number. Then you can go into the voicemail and change it to whatever you like.

Need Help? Let's chat.