cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Koodo Referral Code $50

helloty
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I imagine PM is still trying to get ppl switched over to Koodo.  If so, use this referral code for $50 bill credit.

Thanks Tyler

Edit:  Referral code redacted by will13am.  Please do not beg for or offer referrals in this forum. 

2 REPLIES 2

@RobertQc wrote:

@helloty wrote:

I imagine PM is still trying to get ppl switched over to Koodo.  If so, use this referral code for $50 bill credit.

Thanks Tyler

@helloty  Hi Tyler, I don't think you are allowed to do this kind of stuff, this is advertising.

Edit:  Referral link removed by will13am.  Robert when quoting you should consider editing the quoted message so as not to duplicate the offending material. 

@will13am  Good sir, I did. If you read my quote before deleting it, I removed his referal tag in the link and used "**" instead of his code

https://referafriend.koodomobile.com/**

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@helloty wrote:

Thanks Tyler

@helloty  Hi Tyler, I don't think you are allowed to do this kind of stuff, this is advertising.

Edit:  Referral link removed by will13am.  Robert when quoting you should consider editing the quoted message so as not to duplicate the offending material. 

Need Help? Let's chat.