cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Self-Serve and Suspended Accounts

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I'm adding this post to centralize and (somewhat) correlate the number of issue that have been reported on this forum for accounts not re-newing when auto-pay is activated, not renewing when funds are available, and add-ons are not working.

Here are a list of of reported issue by thread in the past 24 hrs or so that I could quickly find:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Data-did-not-renew-when-plan-renewed/m-...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Add-Ons/m-p/193551

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Attempting-to-purchase-data-add-on-not-wo...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/PLAN-EXPIRED-AGAIN-WITH-AUTOP...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Add-ons-Self-Serve-Down/m-p/193425

Clearly there is a system issue here.  @CS_Agent, can you please give us an update, if this problem is currently being looked at on your end and if there is a ETA for a resolution to this problem.  I know many customers are eager to be able to use this service and self-serve normally as it typically operates without many issues.

Thanks for your efforts and we look forward to any reply.

9 REPLIES 9

Michael77

@MarieHelene_L wrote:

Hey guys!

Just wanted to let you know that this issue is currently being seriously looked at. Ever since these issues started coming up more frequently, we mods decided that every time any of us came across any of them, we would keep a list of all cases and open a ticket to our tech team! We want to open as many tickets as possible so they can see how serious this issue is and how many customer are being affected!

Hopefully our efforts will pay off and this will get resolved soon! 

Cheers guys 🙂

Marie

Thanks, @MarieHelene_L,

This is very good news. 🙂

Taekgun

@MarieHelene_L

Great to hear your folks' efforts on this matter.  Thanks for letting us all know.

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hey guys!

Just wanted to let you know that this issue is currently being seriously looked at. Ever since these issues started coming up more frequently, we mods decided that every time any of us came across any of them, we would keep a list of all cases and open a ticket to our tech team! We want to open as many tickets as possible so they can see how serious this issue is and how many customer are being affected!

Hopefully our efforts will pay off and this will get resolved soon! 

Cheers guys 🙂

Marie

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

Michael77

You would kind of think that these types of issues would be solved by now. Telus is a very profitable company and they should start investing in PM. These issues should have been corrected a long time ago. I am not a programmer but I would think this stuff is easy to fix. 

Taekgun

@whitehill5

It appears this problem is still ongoing but some are having no problems.  The method of using 611 appears to be the only way to do the manual payment but you do need your PIN.

As your account renews tomorrow, I would send a private message to the moderators, use this link: @CS_Agent, with your name, account number and an explaination of what's going on and ask them to renew a day early since you're out of data - they can manually make the change.  Also ask them for your PIN so you have it for future payments and other account needs.

whitehill5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am unable to add a 1GB addon.  My plan will is set to renew Sunday automatically and I'm worried it wont work after reading all the current issues along with experiencing the ValidateAndUpdateOptions/Provisioning_14 error message. Any ideas how I can add data? I don't know my 4 digit PIN for 611 either, so that isn't working.

Taekgun

There have been litany of other threads on this continual issue since my original post but it appears that some people are having auto-pay successfully renew without making a manual payment on the account.  Hopefully this fix holds and we can have some smooth sailing with self-serve for a while.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

The recent bugs where plans are not renewing and addons cannot be purchased, I am sure they are currently working on it to fix all. This isn't just affected on Public Mobile system but on Koodo prepaid as well. Hopefully, all will be back to normal soon. 

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

It sure does seem like something is delayed or broken.  Fingers, toes, legs, arms and eyes are all crossed things clear up shortly!

Need Help? Let's chat.