Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the $40 & 4GB/Month still available?

mhhakimi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks

17 REPLIES 17

Thanks.

If anyone has an extra sim for the promo, please kindly let me know, I would refer you in return for sure.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
If you had trouble activating, the promo should be honored

mhhakimi

Thanks

saje_ward
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes @Mana that is correct. If you read the announcements about the SIMs and the promo and what would be honoured after Nov 20 it was very clear that SIMs ORDERED but not received by Nov 20 would still be eligible. SIMs that were picked up in store would need to be (attempted to be) activated by 11:59pm EST on November 20th.

Actually, depends on WHEN U ordered yer Tri-Sim as well, IF U got before Nov 20th, and provide the Order # and stuff, I believe I read something PM would Honour it

Rockdaddy22
But you need proof the order was made during those dates.

Rockdaddy22
Yes, if it was late due to mailing issues.

Mana
Mayor / Maire
Thanks for your response.

So if I understand correctly, in person picked up sim that by Nov 20 deadline would no longer qualify for the promo, if they were not activated by Nov 20 11;59pm.

Whereas, mailed sims that were ordered by Nov 16 cut off date, can still be activated and qualify for the promo?

Please confirm. Thanks

Rockdaddy22
Yes, totally wrong. I have lots of sims that I got last year, can't use those with the promo. I could've used them before the 20th for the promo but not after.

Mana
Mayor / Maire
I am sad to hear that. My understanding was regardless of the method of sim purchase, i.e in person or mail, as long as the dim was purchased by November 20 dead line, PM would honor the promo plan.

I guess my understanding was wrong??

mhhakimi

Thanks

Rockdaddy22
Quote from PM

If you get a SIM card at one of our pick-up locations this Friday and Saturday, you will need to sign-up for our promo plan on or before November 20th. The promo plan will not be honoured for these customers after November 20th.

Rockdaddy22
Then no

mhhakimi

Thanks

Rockdaddy22
I don't think you'll be eligible. Did you try and activate it before the 20th.

mhhakimi

Thanks

kutzki
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Hrmm... it's no longer available but I figure this may be special circumstances, contact one of the staff members. @Shazia_K or @Mary_M etc.
Need Help? Let's chat.