cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoices are missing all the time !!!

sophitechnicusñ
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello,

For now, i didn't receive any invoice!!!!

Unfortunately, i forget to ask 3 months ago and now i need that and also the new invoice for today when the plan will be renewed.

How can i obtain the old invoices and why all the time the invoices aren't sent automatically?????

Thanks,

Dragos

12 REPLIES 12

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@CaNuCk07 wrote:

@sophitechnicusñ  Unfortunately this is a function of this provider.  Nothing can be done about it, just one of the aspects of having super amazing prices for your plan.  Personallyi'd rather have great pricing on plans than worry about statements.

Yes, agreed. I do not need the invoice feature if I can save hundreds of dollars a year. If someone needs full account "service" (be it monthly invoices or phone support) then the model PM offers is not for them.

sophitechnicusñ

For receive an invoice you need to wait up to 30 bussiness days .....

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @sophitechnicusñ!

PM has a solution in place for the customers who need invoices. 

You can click the link titled "Contact Us" at the bottom of this page and all other PM pages under the title of "Get Help".  Click through the web form and send a webmail reaquest for invoice and you will get them.

Alternatively, you can request one of the mods in this community to submit an invoice request on your behalf.  Just send a private message with your public mobile phone number and the details of what you want.   

Its perfectly fine to ask for invoice when you need it.  Generally, the proof of payment is in selfserve under "Payment History"... which is sufficient for personal info.  But, for formal reasons, only a small % of customers actually need the invoices.  So, PM only prepares invoices when requested.

@sophitechnicusñ  Unfortunately this is a function of this provider.  Nothing can be done about it, just one of the aspects of having super amazing prices for your plan.  Personallyi'd rather have great pricing on plans than worry about statements.

sophitechnicusñ

The correct solution is to find the source of the problem rather than trying to find other tricks to hide the initial problem.

sophitechnicusñ

In the bank account, it's only a list with payment NOT details about payment.

@sophitechnicusñ  you're proof of payment is in you account settings, the fact that your account is active and you credit card was charged.

Even the big providers all try to get your to go paperless now or else they charge you for statements.

@sophitechnicusñ, not sure if you did research before switching but PM is a discount provider and somethings aren't the same as what you would get with a top teir provider. How do I know what I paid?  I check my account here and my credit card account to make sure that what it shows as a top up amount is the what I see on my credit card with the tax added.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

sophitechnicusñ

Isn't normally to pay for that!!!!! hello, where you live?

When you buy something everybody gives you a prove for payment!!!!

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you want regular invoices, you need to pay for a service that offers it, or like everyone else said, contact a mod when you want the invoice. No reason to get upset !!!

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
As other said It's a prepaid services best way contact mod dept and they will send u one after getting required details from you
@Shazia_K (mod dept)
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@sophitechnicusñ, unfortunately invoices aren't sent out.  You can contact a MOD and request an invoice.  You can send @Mary_M a private message to request an invvoice but in the message include your phone number and there maybe other requirements to identify yourself as the account holder.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.