cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid SIM

westcoastandrew
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey everyone

I had a problem setting up my account because it was stuck on the payment processing page. After it loaded, it said there was a problem setting up the account so I went ahead and redid it. However, it is now telling me that my SIM card number is invalid even though the account has't been properly set up yet. I went into lost password and it was telling me the email I set the account up with isn't in the system. I don't know what to do! Help!

Thanks

Andrew 

8 REPLIES 8

Hello @JimmyJohn

I'm sorry to hear about this, 

Please send me a private message with your SIM card # and email address, I will be glad to help! 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

westcoastandrew

Hey there Jimmy!

Unfortunately there is not much we can do as individuals. We have to message the moderators and just wait. They're super backed up right now but when they get a chance, they'll solve it really quickly and well. 

JimmyJohn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the same problem. What was your solution? They have charged my credit card but I can't login.

If you didn't get charged then your sim is not active at all. Many times, sim gets partially active and sometimes it even works even though you get activation failed error. 

westcoastandrew

yup yup yup. I don't think I;m the only one with this problem. I popped in the Bell sim card again and everything appears to be working on their end. I think this might just be a problem with public mobile. 

Did you try activating in another browser or in private or incognito mode?

westcoastandrew

@Mary_M nothing is working right now. I don't think I've been charged. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Double check if you got charged or not. Insert the sim card and see if its working. 

Need Help? Let's chat.