cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incomplete Porting

Timo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm porting a landline number from Rogers. Its been a few says since the porting request was made.

We are able to make outgoing calls, recieve and send text messages, but do not have incoming calls.

Is there something that we should be doing or do we just wait?

TIA!

4 REPLIES 4

Jarvar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcome to Public Mobile @Timo

If you need to contact a Moderator directly here are some tips on how to send them a message. This will open a ticket with them and they will get back to you.

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue.
  • If you need to share personal or account info, send a private message to the Moderator Team by clicking the envelope icon, then ‘New Message’, and address your message to Moderator_Team.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Here is a link to a Public Mobile page with more information:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

Murco
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Send ONE (1) private message to them here and include your phone number and PIN to minimize back and forth identity verification.

Timo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thansk for the reply.

How do I put in a 'ticket' to a tech mod?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Timolandlines usually take longer than regular lines, from what i  remember usually up to two days.  if its been longer than three dyas you might have  stuck port.  I woudl message teh mods with all teh proper info name and account number of old account to the mods.  they are workingon a 4-5 day reply time at the moment it seems.  so might be worth it to get a ticket in andkeep fingers crossed that the port goes through while waiting.

Need Help? Let's chat.