cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incapable de recevoir des appels

cristelz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Bonjour 

depuis plus d'un mois je suis incapable de recevoir des appels et d'envoyer des textos et je ne sais plus quoi faire c'est vraiment dérangeant 

4 REPLIES 4

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@cristelz vous devez envoyer un message aux modérateurs avec ton numero et tu pin. 

Cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous.

ils répondent dans 24-48 heures

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Some good posts/reads:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-") to find some great posts and answers to many common questions

@krazykiwi unfortunately I stopped practicing my French many moons ago.  It it was Italian I could have helped more.    Best I can do is Google translate and remember my French lessons fondly.

@Anonymous That is what I did. The post had been there for a few minutes so I did not want them to feel like they are being ignored!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Google Translate:

for over a month I have been unable to receive calls and text messages and I do not know what to do it's really disturbing

My French is nothing. (shameful in this officially bilingual country but I otherwise never use it so whatever). @krazykiwi: I would just leave this post to those that can communicate in French. I've seen French threads here before.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@cristelz wrote:

Bonjour 

depuis plus d'un mois je suis incapable de recevoir des appels et d'envoyer des textos et je ne sais plus quoi faire c'est vraiment dérangeant 

I think you are saying you are not receiving calls and text. Sorry my little french is very rusty but I am taking the shot in the dark and going to recommend  @mimmo, I believe he may be able to help. This link will alert him to this post.

Need Help? Let's chat.