cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If i dont pay for a few months, do i lose my number? If yes, after how long? Thanks

Ahirbod
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
If i dont pay for a few months, do i lose my number? If yes, after how long? Thanks
7 REPLIES 7

@LeSong,

if I understand what you are saying, you currently will have a payment cue FOR YOUR NEXT 90 DAY CYCLE starting on Jan 1, but you will not pay it until March 20th.

if that is the case, that time between those dates would be not paid for, and also not used, but the payment at March 20 would restart your plan, and would be effective for 90 days from that point forward.

Because this is prepaid service, you do not pay for time while the plan sits in a suspended state.

Yes, your current plan, in-market or grandfathered will continue as it did previously.

LeSong
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Sounds good,
After making the payment on day 85,
Would My account be active accordingly with the same currnt plan.
My billing cycle thought, would it be changed from the day i make the payment or not ?
Example:
If i have 90 days plan and the due date is 1st JAN, i will not make the payment till MAR 20.
A new billing cycle would kicks in and another 90 days from the day of payment?
Or the payment i make at that point would cover the last billing Cycle period only wich means i made the payment for the last couple of month without using the service ?
Sorry for the confusion but i truly like to cover this point ..

I would suggest no later than day 85, just Incase there happens to be a problem.

Rabbi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

yes

LeSong
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello,

so if i make the full payment of the (amount due) by day number 89 i would still have my number along with my plan.

is this correct ?

Martin
Legend
Legend
Griff,

I beg to differ with you.

Regardless of the balance, the account will be deactivated on the 91st day after plan expiration. Not only will the cell number be lost, but so will any credit balance in the account.

Griff
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Ahirbod 

After 90 days at $0 balance the number is abandoned, if you are on one of the grandfathered plans (Those offered prior to January 11th 2015) you would lose your plan and have to sign up for Public Mobile under the new plans with a new number. 

Need Help? Let's chat.