cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help

myhandyman1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am an old customer of public mobile and need help with number of changes including moving old number feet to a new account. Porting a number to my old account and since I'm now a day late changing my plan I need an agent with much experience as would really appreciate this being done right the first time. Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@myhandyman1 wrote:

I am an old customer of public mobile and need help with number of changes including moving old number feet to a new account. Porting a number to my old account and since I'm now a day late changing my plan I need an agent with much experience as would really appreciate this being done right the first time. Thanks

@myhandyman1 , you were given the link to send a private message to CS_Agent in your 1st post ‘I need at to true expert’ where other Customers were trying to help you!

Please use the link that @mojorising provided to you. The link will open up a new message to a CS_Agent name in the send to field. All you need to do is fill in the message subject & message body in detail with what you need help with then send message. 🙂

JPEG image.jpeg

Private Mailbox

A CS_Agent will respond back in your Community mailbox (envelope icon) at the top right of this page to the left of your community avatar on your computer or by clicking on your avatar on your device.

Customer Support Agents are available from:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
Need Help? Let's chat.