cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got billed twice on my Bill this month by Public Mobile. My Credit VISA card billed me extra 16.95

GeorgesChung
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Customer Service,  My number is 

I was billed twice on July 13th,    16.95  and then again on August 12th for another 16.95

Let me know if you can reverse this charge !

5 REPLIES 5

GeorgesChung

Thanks Eddie for pointing out my personal info

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

you meant last month on July 3??

did you make a plan change on July 13?  if so, the payment on August has the correct date

check your My Account, Payment history to confirm the payment transaction.

of course, there were really extra transactions, ask PM.  Just open ticket with PM using the Orange Chatbot icon on the lower right. Type the question Submit ticket and select Contact Us to get to ticket open screen

or message them using this link:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

GeorgesChung

Last MOnth I paid for my bill on Aug 3 , 16.95  and this month there are two bills of Jul 13th and Aug 13th.

I get charged once a month for 16.95 why now 2 X 16.95

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@GeorgesChung please remove your personal info (phone number) from your post as this is an open forum and anyone on the internet can see it, click on the very small circle with a v in the upper right corner of your post

as for the double billing, this is likely on your credit card's site? Usually the first one is a pending charge and then when it gets posted it will briefly look like there are duplicate charges but the pending line should drop off within 24hrs or so. You can confirm by going into your PM account and looking at the Payment history 

if it still look wrong reach out to a CS_agent by clicking on the orange round circle in the bottom right corner, they will fix it for you

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

you got charged $16.95 on July 13 and then again on August 12 , what is the problem?  PM use 30 days cycle, so charging you again after 30 days is normal.  As long as both them they only charged once, there is nothing wrong 

Need Help? Let's chat.