cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot make a call

CFW
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i try to call locally and i get a recording to say my plan does not include talk time. It does and is good until mid-Sept. Any clues?

7 REPLIES 7

@stonechucker Telus was affected according to Canadian Press https://business.financialpost.com/telecom/outage-problems-at-mobile-service-providers-causing-voice...

"Other carriers also experienced some disruptions that began about the same time but Telus and Bell say their issues have been resolved.

Telus says its customers began reporting an inability to receive or place voice calls with Freedom Mobile or Rogers customers starting about 2 p.m. Sunday. It says those problems were resolved about 1 a.m. Monday."

@GinYVR wrote:

@cavemantoronto @CFW 

Telus did had a network outage earlier today.. I just post it for completness sake

https://twitter.com/TELUSsupport/status/1148075086835879936

Good evening. Some customers may experience calling issues as the result of a service interruption on other carriers' networks. We are continue to monitor the issue as the providers work to resolve their outage.

According to that message, it wasn’t Yelus.  The radio news this morning stated it was a Freedom Mobile almost total system wide issue, and Freedom was not receiving or sending telephone calls or SMS.

@cavemantoronto @CFW 

Telus did had a network outage earlier today.. I just post it for completness sake

https://twitter.com/TELUSsupport/status/1148075086835879936

Good evening. Some customers may experience calling issues as the result of a service interruption on other carriers' networks. We are continue to monitor the issue as the providers work to resolve their outage.

@CFW wrote:

It is now working after four tries

Good to hear. You probably won't find out what happened. If it works now, I would ignore it unless it keeps doing it.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@CFW wrote:

i try to call locally and i get a recording to say my plan does not include talk time. It does and is good until mid-Sept. Any clues?

@CFW  Are you on a 90 day plan unlimited calling? If yes, is it Canada wide or Province wide?

If it keeps happening then maybe let the moderator team know so that they can check your account for any potential issues/problems.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

bravo_md
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

What plan do you have and how many minites/calls are you allowed?

CFW
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It is now working after four tries

Need Help? Let's chat.