cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to apply to work at public mobile..

Marshallbasarab
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey, since the bot won’t let me contact you guys about this, I wanted to ask two questions? How old to you have to be to work at public mobile? How to apply to work at public mobile?

6 REPLIES 6

Probably no opening at this time. I have seen PM retail jobs on there. I got this link from Career page located all the way bottom of any page on PM website. It's been there since they launched some retail/boutique locations. 

@NDesai wrote:

Jobs are posted by Telus. Have a look here: 

https://telus.taleo.net/careersection/publicmobile/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en

Interesting Telus mentions Koodo, but not Public Mobile...

They don't want "enthusiastic, tech-savvy, interesting, and interested team members" to join Public Mobile?  😁

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Jobs are posted by Telus. Have a look here: 

https://telus.taleo.net/careersection/publicmobile/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Marshallbasarab   PM is owned by Telus.   Go to Telus.ca and check their job postings there.   I think usually they hire people 18+

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Marshallbasarab wrote:

Hey, since the bot won’t let me contact you guys about this, I wanted to ask two questions? How old to you have to be to work at public mobile? How to apply to work at public mobile?

@Marshallbasarab  - I think this is province and company specific. Each province has their own age working rules. 
Also, this forum is where other members and customers come to post and ask questions, which you did ! 

But we are not Public Mobile representatives.

You can private message Public Mobile this method through this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Good luck!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marshallbasarab 

nice question @Marshallbasarab 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, 

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

(Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

Need Help? Let's chat.