cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I use my reward money?

newme964
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just wondering how to apply the rewards money to pay my phone bill?

15 REPLIES 15

newme964

That was the amount I thought was in my wallet but it turns out that's actually the savings over time since I switch to auto pay

Anonymous
Not applicable

@newme964 

But reading back, it seemed that your account wasn't making use of your Available Funds at renewals and just accumulating your rewards. Although you never posted your payment history to really tell what was going on. Or am I misunderstanding the problem and resolution?

newme964

The $83 dollars was my saving amount for doing auto pay. So instead of paying $50 plus taxes monthly with top up vouchers my bill is now $43 with the auto pay. I really wish they can reformat the way it looks it can be confusing for people like myself who's not that computer savvy 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@newme964 

Well??!!...What'd they say? Or do?

newme964

Thanks for everyone help I went to a Mod and got the answer. 

@newme964 , are you able to post a screenshot of your account overview page (personal info removed) and a shot of your payments page.  We can then usually get a better understanding of what is going on.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

newme964

I'm on the $50 30 day plan. And my rewards have never been deducted 

@newme964  what plan are you on? And were your rewards ever deducted? Thanks. 

newme964

Thank you 😁

Anonymous
Not applicable

@newme964 

It would be easier to just look at the dollars rather than the cents that get charged on any payment card.

Perhaps post a screen snip of your payment history. Blank out personal info of course.

But certainly if you have a balance but it keeps charging the payment card then that's a problem that only the moderators can fix.

newme964

I currently have $83 in rewards and my bill is only $48.59 with auto pay that has been taken every month but rewards keep adding up and not being used. I would like to pay this month bill with my rewards instead of auto pay

Anonymous
Not applicable

@newme964 

Don't forget taxes. Does your "full amount" include cents? All the numbers here don't have cents.

Edit: or...ie. if you're in AB and have the $40 plan then (40 - 2) * 1.05 = 40

newme964

I have my account on auto pay and it takes the full amount out of my bank every month! How do I apply the rewards money?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Any rewards earned are applied to your account balance on payment due date and used deducted from your 30 day.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@newme964 

Rewards get converted to Available Funds at your renewal. Renewals always take from Available Funds first and then look for autopay for any more.

Need Help? Let's chat.