cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Voucher can't be added

glimmercat
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This has happened before, but it was ages ago and I have no clue what the solution was.  I have double- and triple-checked the voucher number to make sure I'm entering what's on the receipt.  It has been a few months since I used a voucher for payment.  Recently I had been using Visa gift cards, but they're just too expensive. 

I'm hoping it's a simple fix, since I'm computer-challenged at the best of times.  And does anyone know why Public Mobile won't allow payment via bank account?  That would make my life so much easier! 

Thank you 

meow 

10 REPLIES 10

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@glimmercat wrote:

And does anyone know why Public Mobile won't allow payment via bank account?  That would make my life so much easier!

That's one of the mysteries of life in PM land. Credit cards(Visa, Mastercard, & AmEx), Visa Debit, and vouchers are it. Yeah, Interac would be good to have, but it's possibly deemed to be more trouble than it's worth.....

You are welcome @glimmercat . Glad that we could help you.  Have a meow great week. 

@glimmercat wrote:

Yay payment accepted! 

Thank you all for your help! 

Until next time!  lol 

meow 

glimmercat

Yay payment accepted! 

Thank you all for your help! 

Until next time!  lol 

meow 

glimmercat

I have a preference for online, as I can get a shot of the payment being accepted.  But if this ends up taking too long, I just might have to do that.  (I haven't called 611 in ages!) 

meow 

Some have two 12 digit pins..check to ensure right one is being entered.

Also that no one mentioned you can add it to your account by calling 611 

glimmercat

I got it at Hasty Market, Yonge & Davisville, Toronto.  That's where I was getting them before I started using the gift cards a few months ago. 

All digits and both eyes crossed that it'll work when I try again in a while.  I don't have the wherewithal to deal with tech issues tonight. 

meow 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@glimmercat as @geopublic  says not all vouchers are created equally. Could You tell us where it was purchased from? And meow to you too.😁

@glimmercat wrote:

This has happened before, but it was ages ago and I have no clue what the solution was.  I have double- and triple-checked the voucher number to make sure I'm entering what's on the receipt.  It has been a few months since I used a voucher for payment.  Recently I had been using Visa gift cards, but they're just too expensive. 

I'm hoping it's a simple fix, since I'm computer-challenged at the best of times.  And does anyone know why Public Mobile won't allow payment via bank account?  That would make my life so much easier! 

Thank you 

meow 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@glimmercat wrote:

Thank you 

meow 

Wait a little and try again. If still doesn't work, contact moderators: click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@glimmercat wrote:

Thank you 

meow 

@glimmercat  Try again in an hour, some vouchers don't get activated at time of purchase. Just keep trying and it will eventually work.

Need Help? Let's chat.