cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good luck to all those having issues!

Subbanator96
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi guys,

Just been reading through a bunch of your issues lately and realizing it's currently really difficult for other customers, like myself, to help you out. Most issues require the attention of a moderator or someone with access to your account. It sucks, I feel really bad and I just wanted to wish you good luck. I've been with Public Mobile since it was a tiny network in 2011 and even though there have been some bumps along the road, I'm overall happy with my experiences. The other people on this community are patient, helpful and very much involved. I'm thankful for all of them. I hope sooner, rather than later, you'll feel that this was just an obstacle to getting your cheapest and simplest cell service yet. 

So overall, nothing really to say except hang in there and hope it all gets fixed soon! Have a good evening 🙂

6 REPLIES 6

Subbanator96

😛 I'll check my VHS collection

waiting
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You might be too young still since its an old action sci-fi movie (1999).

Subbanator96
Hopefully! Although its usually relatively low maintenance so once they get through the huge influx, the community should go back to normal with people just having random problems that others can help you with. On smaller issues or non-account specific issues, like the one I was having this weekend other customers are able to help. The community usually has pretty good track record of being able to help quickly. Also, haven't seen the movie so I can't fully appreciate that last comment 😛

waiting

With the influx of new customers hopefully they can afford to bring in more PMs to help out.  I can certainly use one.  (Oracles -- reminds me of the Matrix!).

Subbanator96

Hi @waiting the three different things you'll see are moderators, people with the little PM beside their name and oracles.

People with the little PM and moderators are both paid by public mobile, so they're employees. The moderators would therefore be able to get access to your account, and I'm not exactly sure what the difference between moderators and people with the little PM next to their name is. The oracles are not paid by public mobile  they're just super duper amazing community members that have been recognized for how helpful and involved they are on the community. Hope this helps!

waiting

Hi

Excuse my ignorance but I would like to know what are "Moderators".  Are they volunteers that help out the PM clients or are they paid employees of PM whose role is to review the discussions and attempt help them (i.e. client support).  You mention they have access to your account so I assume they are not just volunteers. 

When we submit a service request to PM, do the moderators review them or are there additional technical support staff behind the scene who looks after these requests also.

I am interested in understanding more because PM is missing its service targets of 48 hr response time (from automatically generated email) by a wide margin.

Thanks.

Need Help? Let's chat.