cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glitched account registation after sim pin enetered

DC1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good morning mods and users , yesterday bought a PM sim and the $48 card and was going threw the account registration process when I went back a page to correct a spelling error *after* had already filled out the sim pin and had picked a phone number.

When went back forward a page to contiue the process it restarted me at the 1st page where I enter my name and address.

So try to contiue from there but it reportss the pin is now already in service. It was me who put in in service 1 minute prior.

Now I cannot finish the account sign up wuth the sim pin it says its in use. It does not remember my account login name as I never finished the set up on the page so i cannot login to contiue the activation and account set up.
Right now the phone mobile service is not working but the bars are there and no phone number is accociated with the sim pin on the phone.

Can someone with Public Mobile help me get into the sim pin's account to let me finish the registations ?

Really need some advice or helpwith this 

3 REPLIES 3

DC1

Complete success as a bonus the mod set it up with a 50 minutes during the fix.

the topic has been busted !

DC1

Im covering all basses , messaged a mod yesterday and was replied to a few moments ago. They did require the sim pin I sent that and am awaiting the fix now.

thanks for the good directiion though I bet  im making a calls soon now

Peace.

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@DC1 

You will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help to resolve your problem!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN or explain your situation.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.