Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gerry

Gerry1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My voicemail says call failed

5 REPLIES 5

@Gerry1 wrote:

I have an iPhone X and you cannot hold the on/off button during a reset.....I did try to hold the button on startup but I’m still without voice messages 

Here is the iPhone x reboot procedures.

1. Press and release the volume up button.
  2. Press and release the volume down button.
  3. Press and hold the side button until the screen turns off and then turns back on. You can release the side button when the Apple logo appears.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

Gerry1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have an iPhone X and you cannot hold the on/off button during a reset.....I did try to hold the button on startup but I’m still without voice messages 

amasood
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello Gerry,

You should try rebooting you phone and starting it back on. In order for you to do this you will need to hold the Wake/Sleep button (on the right side of your iPhone) and turn your phone off. After a few seconds, hold the button again to turn it on.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Gerry1 were you able to dial into it previously?  If so, try rebooting your phone.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@Gerry1 wrote:

My voicemail says call failed

Is it doing this everytime?

Need Help? Let's chat.