cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot my account email

yhjen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I forgot what email address associated with my cell number. Now I purchased a new phone and got a new size sim card. but I can't activate the new sim card because I can't log into to my account.  

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BEER wrote:

@Ravinder15 wrote:

I forgot my email password can u give the password on this email                             My phone Number is **********

Now that you figured out your email as instructed - why not also try the same password that you use to log on to this forum or are you just yanking our chains?

Whoa. This is a different customer adding into the thread. And what seems to be maybe a language difference.

@Ravinder15 : did you try the Forgot your password? link just below the log in area?

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Ravinder15 wrote:

I forgot my email password can u give the password on this email                             My phone Number is **********

Now that you figured out your email as instructed - why not also try the same password that you use to log on to this forum or are you just yanking our chains?

Ravinder15
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@yhjen wrote:

I forgot what email address associated with my cell number. Now I purchased a new phone and got a new size sim card. but I can't activate the new sim card because I can't log into to my account.  

It most likely is the same email that you have registered for this forum.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@yhjen if you no longer have access to the email address associated with your login. Contact the moderators, explain your situation and give them the email that you would like associated with your account. Also, ask them for a temporary password to it. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@yhjen wrote:

If your account is active you do not need a new SIM card. Just use the original card. You may need a sim adapter if moving up a size. If moving down a size just punch out. As for your email username can you look for the welcome message from PM in your different addresses?

Need Help? Let's chat.