cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot Password and Security Question Response

Anita123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I try to log into my Public Mobile Online Account and I forgot my password and then it asks for a response to the question. I have also forgotten what response I gave when I opened the account.

How do I get this issues resolved so I can log into my account?

Thank You

3 REPLIES 3

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anita123 

Only moderator can access your PM account.  Create a moderator support ticket for help as suggested by other members.

DO you remember you account PIN # which you provided during activation?

If no, check you text message as PM sent you text message with your PIN# after activation.

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following in order to proof that your are the owner of your account:

- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

tabi159w
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Only a Moderator can help you with this. Check out the Help Articles on how to contact one. In the future, make sure you write your password and security answer down in a safe space. 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.