cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while paying for a new activation

Varun
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hi,
I was registering for a new account as I am transferring from Koodo but, after I put in my credit card details to register for a new account and plan, I got an error message. Now, what should I do? Also since I want to port my number and had selected a new number as suggested to start with, what do I do next?
6 REPLIES 6

Varun
It was a MasterCard that I was using to process the payment. I am hoping that a moderator can tell me what to do sometime soon. Thanks Shawn!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Varun wrote:
Hi,
I was registering for a new account as I am transferring from Koodo but, after I put in my credit card details to register for a new account and plan, I got an error message. Now, what should I do? Also since I want to port my number and had selected a new number as suggested to start with, what do I do next?

What type of credit card were you using.  If it was an American Express or a Visa Debit even though they are listed as accepted types of payment there seems to be an issue with them.  I wasn't able to use either of them during the two phones I set up.  I was able to pay with my Mastecard and then went in and changed my auto pay to the Amex.  I hope you get yours cleared up

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Varun
Hi, I have sent 2 private messages already but, there is absolutely no response. I was looking forward to trying out PM with the awesome 90 day plan but this is annoying that no one (moderators) even replies to try and fix a new customers problem.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
You can send a private message to @Mary_M the message will be forwarded to all the mods.

Varun
Hi bryanbreguet,
Please provide me with the username of the moderators and I shall send them a pm. I do live in an apartment building but the error said that the page I was trying to load, did not exist. And then, my phone's battery died. I charged it and after turning on the phone, it just did nothing in that page and I could not go back one page do it took me back to the first page. I have no way of knowing if whatever I put in until my payment information, was saved and used for my registration.

Thanks!

bryanbreguet
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Send a private message to the moderators, they'll help you quickly. Let me know if you need their usernames.

Otherwise, do you live in a condo with a unit number? Sometimes it fails because the way you entred your address isn't exactly the same way as on creditcard statement.

Need Help? Let's chat.