cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error activating sim

bbdollar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I'm having issues activating my Sim. When I try to process the credit card it gives me errors. I've tried multiple cards and clearing my browser cache but does not seem to fix the issue.

Any thoughts on fixing the issue?
7 REPLIES 7

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @bbdollar

Oh boy! 😞 

Can you please send me the following info in private ?:

-Public Mobile SIM card #

-Email address used for registration

Thanks, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

bbdollar

I tried both a Visa Credit card and an Amex. Neither worked but these cards worked very recently on other sites.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@bbdollar

You're right sorry about that! 

Are you using a Visa debit? if so,  can you use an alternate credit card for this time? 

Thanks, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

bbdollar

Hi @Shazia_K

It did not seem to work. I live in a house and didn't enter any unit #.

I can get past the first 4 screens but when I hit 5- payments I always get the error.

Specifically the error I get is:

"Sorry, we are unable to process your credit card request. Please ensure your credit card details are entered correctly and try again. If you continue to experience problems, please contact your credit card provider for more information."

The information I entered should be correct since I've used it to purchase on other sites before. I have tried this process a few times now so it should not be a one time mistype.

Steven

Hey @bbdollar

I'm sorry to hear about the activation issue, 

Can you try back please? this time try not entering any apartment number or any dashes in the address field. Also, remember that the address on files must match exactly to the one with your credit card issuer. 

Thanks,

Shazia

bryanbreguet
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Do you live in a condo with an appartment number? Where are you from? I'm asking because I rememebr that PM was very annoying for me and didn't want my address as I usually write it. So try to put the appartment number before or after, or something like that. I think I remember the PM site wanting the appartment number in its own case but it wasn't working (or the opposite).

For me, this is what ultimately worked. I hope you understand what I mean in this post, I don't fully remember what I did but I do remember the issue was with how I was writting my appartment number in my address.

sm2016
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Tagging a moderator to help you.

@Mary_M

Need Help? Let's chat.